Master Electronics for Energy and Building Technology/ Technician Electrical Engineering/ Engineer Electrical Engineering (B.Sc.) with the Perspective of Operations Manager (m/f/d)
Spiering Partner Elektrotechnik GmbH has been a successful, medium-sized company in the field of electrical engineering, especially building services engineering, for over 40 years. In cooperation with our subsidiaries Conect GmbH and ESB Energie Signal Bau GmbH we plan and build server rooms, data centers and IT containers as well as individual panel, display and power systems for industry.
We are conveniently located between Hamburg and Lübeck close to the A1 motorway.
Over the years, we have been able to build up a solid customer base, mainly in the commercial and industrial sectors, and we want to continue to grow.
Take the next step in your career. We welcome your energy, your expertise and your ideas. We give you confidence and responsibility – and offer you every opportunity to work independently and flexibly.
Entry into management and as a co-partner is possible at a later date.
Varied projects await you in electrical installations, fiber optics, photovoltaics and networks. As a project manager, you plan and develop the installations together with our customers and implement them with your team. This includes:
- Planning and coordination of projects with budget and deadline responsibility
- Installation and commissioning of photovoltaic systems, electricity storage systems, charging infrastructures
- Configuration of building and energy management systems
- Construction of fiber optic and IT networks
- E-Check for systems and devices
- Installation and commissioning of our server rooms and IT containers including emergency power supply and cooling technology
- Customer consulting and service
- Successfully passed examination as master electrician, technician, engineer
- Initiative, willingness to take responsibility, flexibility
- Sociability and ability to work in a team
- Customer oriented way of working
- Driving license class B/BE (old: 3)
Good earnings opportunities above the pay scale
30 days of vacation
Permanent employment contract
Company car, cell phone, etc.
Regular training and continuing education
Familiar company structure and great working atmosphere