1. Name and contact details of the responsible person
CONECT Kommunikationssysteme GmbH
Tel.: 04539 1805 40
Fax: 04539 1805 49
Email: info [at] conect-online.de
2. Scope and purpose of the processing of personal data
2.1 Calling the website
When this website www.conect-it.de is called up, data is automatically sent to the server of this website by the Internet browser used by the visitor and stored in a log file for a limited period of time. Until automatic deletion, the following data is stored without further input by the visitor:
- IP address of the visitor’s terminal device,
- Date and time of access by the visitor,
- Name and URL of the page accessed by the visitor,
- Website from which the visitor accessed the CONECT website (so-called referrer URL),
- Browser and operating system of the visitor’s terminal device as well as the name of the access provider used by the visitor.
The processing of this personal data is justified according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f) DSGVO. CONECT has a legitimate interest in processing data for the purpose:
- to establish the connection to the CONECT website quickly,
- to enable a user-friendly application of the website,
- to recognize and guarantee the security and stability of the systems and
- to facilitate and improve the administration of the website.Die Verarbeitung erfolgt ausdrücklich nicht zu dem Zweck, Erkenntnisse über die Person des Besuchers der Webseite zu gewinnen.
2.2 Contact form
Visitors can submit messages to CONECT via an online contact form on the website. In order to receive a response, at least a valid e-mail address is required. All other information can be provided voluntarily by the inquiring person. By sending the message via the contact form, the visitor consents to the processing of the transmitted personal data. The data processing is carried out exclusively for the purpose of handling and answering inquiries via the contact form. This is done on the basis of the voluntarily given consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter a) DSGVO. The personal data collected for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted as soon as the request is completed and there are no reasons for further storage (e.g. subsequent commissioning of CONECT).
3. Data sharing
Personal data is transferred to third parties when
- the data subject has expressly consented to this in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 a) DSGVO,
- the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 f) DSGVO and there is no reason to assume that the data subject has an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of his or her data,
- for the data transfer according to Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 lit. c) DSGVO a legal obligation exists, and/or
- this is necessary for the fulfillment of a contractual relationship with the data subject pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter b) DSGVO.
In other cases, personal data will not be disclosed to third parties.
So-called cookies are used on the website. These are data packets that are exchanged between the server of the CONECT website and the visitor’s browser. These are stored by the respective devices used (PC, notebook, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when visiting the website. In this respect, cookies cannot cause any damage to the devices used. In particular, they do not contain viruses or other malware. In the cookies, information is stored that arises in each case in connection with the specifically used end device. CONECT can therefore in no way gain direct knowledge of the identity of the visitor to the website. Cookies are mostly accepted according to the basic settings of the browsers. The browser settings can be configured in such a way that cookies are either not accepted on the devices used, or that a special notice is given in each case before a new cookie is created. However, it should be noted that the deactivation of cookies may mean that not all functions of the website can be used in the best possible way.
Temporary cookies are used to improve user-friendliness. They are stored on the visitor’s device for a temporary period of time. When the website is visited again, it is automatically recognized that the visitor has already called up the page at an earlier point in time and which entries and settings were made in the process, so that these do not have to be repeated.
Cookies are also used to analyze website visits for statistical purposes and for the purpose of improving the website. These cookies make it possible to automatically recognize on a new visit that the website has already been called up by the visitor before. In this case, the cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time.
The data processed by cookies are justified for the above purposes in order to protect the legitimate interests of CONECT pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 letter f) DSGVO.
5.Your rights as a data subject
Insofar as your personal data is processed on the occasion of your visit to our website, you are entitled to the following rights as a “data subject” within the meaning of the GDPR:
You may request information from us as to whether personal data relating to you is being processed by us. There is no right to information if the provision of the requested information would violate the duty of confidentiality pursuant to Section 83 StBerG or if the information must be kept secret for other reasons, in particular due to an overriding legitimate interest of a third party. Notwithstanding this, there may be an obligation to provide the information if your interests outweigh the interest in secrecy, in particular taking into account imminent damage. The right to information is also excluded if the data is only stored because it may not be deleted due to legal or statutory retention periods or exclusively serves the purposes of data security or data protection control, provided that the provision of information would require a disproportionately high effort and processing for other purposes is excluded by appropriate technical and organizational measures. If the right to information is not excluded in your case and your personal data is processed by us, you can request information from us about the following:
- Purposes of processing,
- Categories of personal data processed by you,
- Recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data are disclosed, in particular in the case of recipients in third countries,
- if possible, the planned duration for which your personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining the storage period,
- the existence of a right to rectify or erase or restrict the processing of personal data concerning you or a right to object to such processing,
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority for data protection,
- if the personal data have not been collected from you as the data subject, the available information on the origin of the data,
- if applicable, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of automated decision-making,
- where applicable, in the case of transfer to recipients in third countries, unless there is a decision by the EU Commission on the adequacy of the level of protection pursuant to Article 45(3) of the GDPR, information on what appropriate safeguards are provided pursuant to Article 46(2) of the GDPR for the protection of personal data.5.2 Berichtigung und Vervollständigung
5.2 Correction and completion
If you discover that we have inaccurate personal data about you, you can request that we correct this inaccurate data immediately. In the case of incomplete personal data concerning you, you may request that it be completed.
You have a right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”), unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression, the right to information or for compliance with a legal obligation or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest and one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were processed.
- The justification for the processing was solely your consent, which you have revoked.
You have objected to the processing of your personal data which we have made public.
- You have objected to the processing of personal data that we have not made public and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing.
- Your personal data has been processed unlawfully.
- The erasure of the personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
There is no entitlement to deletion if, in the case of lawful non-automated data processing, deletion is not possible or only possible with disproportionate effort due to the special nature of the storage and your interest in deletion is low. In this case, the restriction of processing takes the place of deletion.
5.4 Restriction of processing
You may request us to restrict processing if one of the following reasons applies:
- You dispute the accuracy of the personal data. In this case, the restriction may be requested for the period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of the data.
- The processing is unlawful and you request the restriction of the use of your personal data instead of erasure.
- Your personal data is no longer required by us for the purposes of processing, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- You have lodged an objection pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO. The restriction of processing can be requested as long as it is not yet clear whether our legitimate reasons outweigh your reasons.
Restriction of processing means that the personal data will only be processed with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest. Before we lift the restriction, we have the obligation to inform you about it.
5.5 Data portability
You have a right to data portability, provided that the processing is based on your consent (Article 6 (1) sentence 1 a) or Article 9 (2) a) DSGVO) or on a contract to which you are a party and the processing is carried out with the help of automated procedures. The right to data portability in this case includes the following rights, provided that this does not affect the rights and freedoms of other persons: You may request us to provide you with the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You have the right to transfer this data to another controller without hindrance on our part. To the extent technically feasible, you may request that we transfer your personal data directly to another controller.